The Program Competition Plus Tennis is aimed at young tennis players from the age of 14 who already have a certain level of play and their degree of commitment allows them to bet on their participation in the world of competition.
The objective of this level is to perfect the strokes, movements and game tactics as basic improvement tools. The technical, tactical and physical skills acquired in previous stages allow them to face the challenges of the competition with guarantees.
The student must have their corresponding updated federative license. Failing that, the Academy facilitates their expedition.
The members of Program Competition Plus Tennis may choose to be part of the Teams that will represent the Cabrils Tennis Club in the different male and female categories of regional and national competitions.
The entry and selection of the members of the Team will be carried out by the Technical Team of the MBA Tennis Academy.
Specific services COMPETITION PLUS
- 2 hours of tennis + 1 hour of specific physical preparation in each training session
- Minimum of 3 days of weekly training that will be decided according to technical criteria based on ages and levels
- Personalized Tournament Calendar for each student
- Follow-up to national and / or international competitions: ITF / Tennis Europe
- Afternoon session from 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- 6 hours per week of tennis training minimum
- 3 minimum weekly hours of specific physical preparation
General services Junior Programs
- Personalized training training according to the needs of each player
- Small groups of students
- Physical preparation service
Specific training for the game and for the prevention of injuries. Sport activities.
- Physiotherapy service
15 free minutes for control evaluation and for the treatment of injuries whenever the student requires it. Special prices for other additional treatments that may be necessary.
- Sports psychology service
Complement in the integral formation of the player. On demand.
- Accompaniment to tournaments
- Coaching service
Monitoring in competition by the technical staff of the Academy. Travel, living and lodging expenses for the coach not included.
- Personalized calendar of national and international competitions
- Team Tournaments (Interclubs)
Possibility of being part of the Cabrils Tennis Club Team under the criteria of the Technical Staff
- Players room
Access to rest and study space for High Performance Group students
Housing type in private house or temporary rental in the area for students and / or families who request it (optional)
- Airport transfers
For students from other communities or countries, two transfers (round trip) from Barcelona and / or Girona airports are included
- Preparatory English courses for official exams (optional)
- USA University Scholarships
Possibility of combining university studies with tennis practice and team competition (optional)